Published: 20 April 2009
AICAF - Accademia Italiana Maestri del Caffè – is a school represented and managed by CEFOS (Centro Formazione Ospitalità ) with registered office and secretariat in Brescia street in Calcinato (Brescia).
The operating sites and locations are the roasting houses and the coffee bars where the Master of Coffee are working.
The AICAF mission and the aim is to qualify and promote the Coffee Master and premises (bar-cafè) figure, in order to increase the image and the prestige through:
• Professional courses organization
• The control on the observance of the profession’s deontological rules
• The implementation of undertakings which highlight the operator’s job and the image in the coffee house
• The execution of demonstration inside Trade Fairs and Exhibitions related to the sector
• The preparation and performance of a list of certified coffee-based beverages and drinks, which are acknowledged on a
basis both nationwide and international
Further information: www.aicaf.com