Brasil is a full-featured unit that is ideally suitable for use in busy bars and restaurants, but affordable enough for high-end home users looking for something more than those home grinders that seem to break every other week.
Encased in a massive, sturdy and scratch-proof black ABS body (if you are in search of that tiny, minimalist look, this grinder is not for you...), Cunill's Brasil includes all the features sought by the most demanding espresso lovers:
- Removable, 1-Kilogram (2.2 lbs) whole beans hopper with finger guard
- 300-gram (11 oz) ground coffee dispenser with user adjustable throw (5 to 10 gram)
- Built-in stationary tamper (two sizes included to fit most portafilters)
- Direct Intake(TM) system, virtually eliminates spills when filling portafilter
- On/Off switch on front panel, easy to access and sealed to prevent jams
- Finely adjustable grind thickness settings to suit any type of brewing method
- Powerful, 1600 RPM motor with only 77 dB noise level
- 60 mm, tempered steel flat grinding blades, 500 kilos (1100 lbs) expected life
- Thermal protection on motor
The Brasil even includes a handy, small brush to keep the dispenser, and surrounding areas, clean and free from leftover coffee dust. See table below for more specs. Some assembly required . Includes operating manual. 110-120 volts only. One-year warranty on parts and labor, 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Made in Spain. Insured Ground Freight only $16.50 on this item.
Further information: www.cunill.com