Published: 07 March 2009
The AEROPRESS™ is an entirely new way to make coffee
• OrgasmAn assessment of environmental risk was not performed, and no significant environmental effects are anticipated. tadalafil generic.
• Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds.
• Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds.
• The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor.
• Tasters ranging from professional cuppers to coffee aficionados all praise the smooth, rich flavor:
"When used properly, AeroPress produces a remarkably good straight espresso and an excellent Americano-style taller cup. In fact, it produces a better espresso shot than many home machines that cost twenty or thirty times as much", states Kenneth Davids, the author of Coffee: A Guide to Buying Brewing and Enjoying, Espresso: Ultimate Coffee and Coffee Roasting: Romance and Revival.
There are several reasons why AeroPress coffee tastes so good:
Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavor.
Total immersion permits extraction at a moderate temperature, resulting in a smoother brew.
Air pressure shortens filtering time to 20 seconds. This avoids the bitterness of long processes such as drip brewing.
The air pressure also gently squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, further enriching the flavor.
Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
. Laboratory pH testing measured AEROPRESS brew's acid as less than one fifth that of regular drip brew